Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Heather,
Okay Miss Graphic Artist. I'm wondering if you can help me. I got an e-mail today from some random person that happened upon my blog and then my website. She is a cake designer/photographer with A&J cakes or something in San Jose. She complimented me and then told me "I hope this doesn't sound rude but may I suggest taking the background elements out of your pictures that you post on your website for a more professional look for your business." Evidently this do-good-er finds it her mission to enlighten the world on how to take professional pictures of your cakes ~Pretty funny huh? I've actually been told this before by someone else so I was wondering if you could do anything about that with photoshop or anything; you know, make the background in my cake pics black or something. I'm gonna make a little photo booth so that I can take nice pics of my cakes from now on but is there anything you can do about the pics already on there? Just wondering. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't they usually do a white backround? Just wondering.
Ill look at them and see what I can do. You need better lighting though. Most of your cakes are shaded on one side (probably from an open window). That will help too.
Post a Comment