I made some cookies for an enrichment tonight. There were some compliments on them so I thought I would share the recipe. Not to mention, they were super fast and easy.
Take 2 egg whites and whip till soft peaks (tips curl), add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Gradually add in 2/3 cup of white sugar till peaks are stiff (tips stand straight). Fold in 1-1/2 c. of coconut. Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for about 20 min.
When cooled, melt chocolate in microwave. Dip bottoms of cookies in chocolate and place on wax paper. Take fork and splatter chocolate in zigzags on each cookie. Refrigerate for 10 min. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Wow, you shouldnt have posted this recipie. Now I HAVE to make them. The baby is making me.
I made these today and they turned out really good. I used sweetend coconut, so next time ill use less sugar to balance it out. I would also use a little more coconut to make it a litte thicker.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, as far as the coconut. It needed like maybe a 1/3c. more. Cool did you put the chocolate on?
Yeah, but it really didnt need too much chocolate anyway. I might use milk chocolate next time.
Post a Comment