
I don't often get to do cakes that I actually want to make. I've had my eye on this design f0r a while and was just waiting for the right oppurtunity to make it. Well, I got my chance with the swanky dinner party that my friend throws every year. I love the way the colors blended. The cake was chocolate fudge w/ 2 layers of chocolate mousse and a middle layer of ganache. I whipped the ganache to make a frosting and then layered it with dark chocolate fondant. I like this cake, it tasted good too! I'll have to post a better picture later.
2 comments:
Can you post your recipies for your chocolate mousse and ganache? Did you make your chocolate fondant? Did you use box cake or a recipe? The cake looks awsome. I wish it were a bigger picture though.
That cake ROCKS! So awesome! Just when I think i'm sick of doing cakes, you inspire me again. :)
Post a Comment