SHELLEY!! That is unbelievable! Of course, it is flawless, as usuall. :) I know I say this everytime, but I love how clean and tecnically perfect your work is. It is amazing. How did you do that monogram??
What are you talking about? I'm just trying to keep up with you & Heather. Seems the students have out-talented the teacher (is that a word?) Anyway, I did the monogram from a copy a stamp my friend did for her daughter (she carves stamps, who does that?) She crazy talented. Anyway I just cut it out with an xacto knife and put it on the cloud piece of fondant w/ water. I have to say it was a little tricky. I wonder how they cut stuff out at Charm City. Maybe you can call them since they already know you, lol!! :)
I love it! SOOOO cute. I love the little lamb. Was it heavy? Your blanket is so much better than the first one. So stinkin adorable. It makes me want to make the cake just to make it. SO did April have another baby?
3 comments:
SHELLEY!! That is unbelievable! Of course, it is flawless, as usuall. :) I know I say this everytime, but I love how clean and tecnically perfect your work is. It is amazing. How did you do that monogram??
What are you talking about? I'm just trying to keep up with you & Heather. Seems the students have out-talented the teacher (is that a word?) Anyway, I did the monogram from a copy a stamp my friend did for her daughter (she carves stamps, who does that?) She crazy talented. Anyway I just cut it out with an xacto knife and put it on the cloud piece of fondant w/ water. I have to say it was a little tricky. I wonder how they cut stuff out at Charm City. Maybe you can call them since they already know you, lol!! :)
I love it! SOOOO cute. I love the little lamb. Was it heavy? Your blanket is so much better than the first one. So stinkin adorable. It makes me want to make the cake just to make it. SO did April have another baby?
Post a Comment