Monday, June 1, 2009

Battle of the Logos


I came up with different logos and I dont know which one I like more. Dave likes the P and Im not liking it so much anymore. I just did the second one today. What do you think? If you have any suggestions please let me know. Its so hard to see little things when your so close to a project.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hmmm...I'm torn. I REALLY like the 'P' but it doesn't say : "CAKE". The cupcake is adorable but I think I only like it better because it shows that you do cakes. Maybe put you 'P' logo (which I LOVE) on top of a cupcake that matches the elegance of the 'P' logo???

Heather said...

Hmmm... Ill have to try that

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I like the P. Maybe you could put cakes on the wings.