...sort of. It's actually a dummy cake. The bottom two tiers are styrafoam then fondanted and decorated as usual but the top tier is actually cake so that the bride and groom can do the ceremonial "cake cutting". I was pretty happy with it. I'm glad it was a dummy cake because I would have been stressed out of my mind worrying about it melting in that 95 degree weather! Sorry about the bad photography. I was frazzled and didn't check the pictures that my Jacob took. Hopefully I can get a better pic from the photographer later. I'm just so glad it's over!
3 comments:
What a great looking cake! I love it!!! You Whitman girls are soooo talented. It's fun to look at all your cakes.
I forgot to tell you my secret for attaching the ribbon. Double stick tape, works like a charm. This is magnificent! Beautiful job, you are getting so good so much faster than I did. Believe me I understand the stress.
Shelley,
That's so funny that you said that! Right before I left, I thought it would be a good idea to grab some double-sided tape to attach the ribbon with! I guess great minds think alike, huh?... :) I knew you would understand the stess out of all people!
Post a Comment