Thursday, June 12, 2008
It's fun to put a new picture in your Portfolio
Except I can't seem to get decent pictures of my cakes. I don't know what sort of dark forces are out there trying to keep me from taking these pictures but it happens every time. The thing is I had my camera right there with me when I finished setting up and all the lights were still up. Sure enough I ran out of there with my XD card empty. Shhheeesh! It's so frustrating. Anyway this is what I got after I went back to the reception and attempted to take a picture with low lights. This is how bad the light was, the roses on the cake are hot pink, not red. Then I had to hunt down a cupcake and take a picture of it on a piano bench in the other room. Pitiful I know! Well I have a few other cakes to post but won't get to it until I get better pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome. I love the luster dust on the flowers for the cupcakes.
The cake is so cool. I love those blue jewls. That pastry cutter works so well! You always do such a good job with your flower aranging.
shelley that cake turned out awesome! I never saw it...event he weird colors look good! Wow!
Post a Comment