I was also wondering if I could get some advice. I had a problem with there being a white line along the edge of each tier where the two cake layers met. The pumpkins covered it up, but in the future I won't have that. Are there any tips to get rid of that?
Also, I used this cool tip for the frosting. I don't know if you already know this, but it is cool enough to share. I used glad cling wrap for the frosting. Then, I froze the extra for my kids to use on sugar cookies later. Here is the link.
Also, I used this cool tip for the frosting. I don't know if you already know this, but it is cool enough to share. I used glad cling wrap for the frosting. Then, I froze the extra for my kids to use on sugar cookies later. Here is the link.
No comments:
Post a Comment