Here are some cupcakes I made last week. The first picture is the stuff that she gave me for inspiration. She said that she didn't care if I used gumdrops to decorate for the flowers just like the magazine cover.....pssssshhhhhtt what kind of cake decorator does she think I am??? So, instead I used fondant flowers that looked similar to the gumdrop flowers...humpf I showed her, gumdrop flowers indeed. All kidding aside she went crazy for them, it was a great deal because I traded some horse lessons (for Hailey) for the cupcakes. So, instead of the 1 horse lesson we agreed on before I brought the cupcakes I got 2. Like beth always says, they don't look as good in the pic as they really did but you get the idea. 

3 comments:
AMAZING! If those looked better in person, then they must have been out of this world!
I really like the different color frostings on all the cupcakes. It really makes it look more expensive. Horse lessons would be awsome. I think they turned out great.I love all the two toned flowers.
i love the colors!
Post a Comment