
My friend had me replicate this birthday decoration into a cake and cupcakes. It was actually way fun. I bought the cupcake cake pan from Wilton and it's pretty cool. I was even going to put dark purple fondant swirls on the buttercream but when I went to look for the dark purple fondant that I had made, I only found blue. The purple turned blue on the Fondex! Weird. I LOVE the candle on top. I actually make giant cupcakes for my friends b-day's now because it's so easy. I always make a cute candle topper. They are my new favorite thing right now.
5 comments:
CUTE!! But what is with the half eaten apple on the counter?
So cute!!!
so cute. the color is right on! I've got that cookie cutter for you, i'll mail it as soon as I can.
Ha ha ha! I was going to say in the post: "Don't mind Trevor's half eaten apple on the counter" but I forgot to. Ha ha! Don't worry, that pic wont go on my site. :)
Hey remember when I called you about it doing that to the pink? I was making hot pink fondant and it turned purple. I had to color it with a fade-resistent powder food coloring. Totally sucked.
Post a Comment