Here are the cakes, Shell. I don't have one of the pink square hores cake with brown and pink flowers and brown piping and I don't have one of the Thanksgiving cupcakes either. Sorry. Here's the skateboard cake and Steven's....and my own birthday cake. I didn't make it. Jacob did. I just threw some store-bought frosting on it and threw some extra fondant flowers on top. The skateboard cake was kinda sloppy. The blue on top is not the right shape. The "O" in the name "Owie" is actually a popular skateboard brand logo from Element Skateboards. It looked a lot better in person. Jacob make the cake board out of MDF so that you could see underneath it. The wheels are fondant.
1 comment:
I don't know why but my little updater on my blog didn't catch this blog. Anyway, they are beautiful. I love your cake, so cute
Post a Comment